Tankless Water Heater Repair
Our Highland Park Plumbers Are Tankless Experts!
Tankless water heaters are an increasingly popular choice for homeowners in the Midwest and beyond. If you’re looking for a system that is efficient and effective, you can’t go wrong with a tankless heater. As opposed to classic storage tank water heaters, tankless heaters warm your water right away, so there’s no more standing in the shower, shivering, as you’re waiting for the water to get hot. They also save you quite a bit on utility bills and are extremely beneficial to those who travel a lot and are fine going without hot water for long periods of time.
Yet even the most modern tankless systems require occasional maintenance. Thankfully, when you need tankless water heater repair in Lake County and the greater North Shore area, you can trust the licensed and insured technicians at Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop. Our plumbing professionals are capable of handling all your water heater needs and have the tools and equipment necessary to get your heater up and running again in no time. For tankless water heater repair and other Highland Park plumbing services, do yourself a big favor, and call Little Tommy’s.
Our plumbers in Highland Park, IL are available by phone at (847) 443-9115, or you can click here to contact us online.
How Can I Tell If My Tankless Water Heater Needs to be Repaired?
- You’re not getting any hot water: Don’t underestimate the power of the obvious. If your system keeps giving you cold water when your water should be hot, chances are it’s not your fault, it’s the systems. From no hot water to water that’s just not hot enough, there are many things that could be going wrong with your tankless unit, from the heating element to the fuel source. Regardless of whether your tankless water heater is gas or electrical, call a technician right away if it stops working.
- There’s a leak: For any water heater, tankless or not, it is extremely important to call a technician if you spot a leak. Damage can occur to multiple components in the unit if leaks are not addressed, forcing you to spend more money on additional repairs later. Fortunately, it’s not hard to detect leaks on a tankless unit. Simply examine the base of the system for puddles.
- Your water pressure is poor: This is another sign you have a leak. If your water pressure is bad, check your system and see if it is damp at the base. Even if you do not find a leak, it is still a good idea to call a technician, as poor water pressure may also indicate other issues with your tankless system’s components.
- Your unit is making strange noises: If you hear your tankless water heater making gurgling, screeching, hissing, or grating sounds, it’s pretty much guaranteed you’ve got a problem. Turn your tankless heater off it is making any of these noises and call a technician as soon as you can.
- Your bills are getting higher, while your system’s performance is getting worse: Remember, tankless water heaters are supposed to be more energy efficient than normal water heaters! If you find your utility bills rising as your system performance is suffering, you’ve almost surely got a problem on your hands.
Get The Service You Deserve, With Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop!
At Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop, we believe that when it comes to your family’s comfort, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice. That’s why we offer affordable financing solutions, so you can afford quality plumbing work, regardless of your budget. We also provide warranties on all our services, and with our new Saver’s Club, you can ensure you’ll get priority plumbing repairs and maintenance year-round. Our Highland Park plumbing technicians are upfront with pricing and promise never to tack on any hidden fees or sneaky surcharges. And with 24/7 emergency service, you won’t have to worry about plumbing disasters ever again!
Dial (847) 443-9115 anytime to speak to our friendly Highland Park plumbers.
“I could not be happier” - Tony C.
“I will not hesitate to use them again and again!” - Mariah C.
“I LOVE this company!” - Shelley G.
“Always very helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly.” - Charles T.
“I feel like the always put me first!” - Diane
“Tom did a great job.” - Max M.
“Would use them again in a heartbeat.” - John S.
“As usual, a rapid response by a personable, competent plumber.” - Daniel K.
We are committed to helping you solve your plumbing needs as quickly as possibly.
No matter what you hire us for, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We're not happy unless you are.
Plumbing can be unpredictable. We'll be there to clean up the mess when the unexpected happens.
Transparency is key and we want to make sure you feel confident in our service and your investment.