Highland Park Water Heater Installation
Quick & Efficient Water Heater Replacement Services
How exactly do you know it’s time to install a new water heater? Is it when your current unit just can’t properly heat your water supply anymore? Is it when your equipment is no longer energy efficient and starts to cost you more money?
Or is it just when you realize how old your current system is, and become worried that keeping it is a safety hazard? Any of these factors would be a valid reason to call a technician for a water heater installation in Highland Park. That’s why at Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop, we’re here to lay out every option for you.
Get the water heater your property deserves. Call (847) 443-9115 to schedule an appointment with one of our experienced plumbers in Highland Park, IL today.
You Can Count On Us Your Neighborhood Plumber
“Always very helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly.” - Charles T.
“I feel like the always put me first!” - Diane
“Tom did a great job.” - Max M.
“Would use them again in a heartbeat.” - John S.
“As usual, a rapid response by a personable, competent plumber.” - Daniel K.
“Scheduling was easy. Plumber arrived on time and with a smile. ” - Susan H.
“I would definitely use Little Tommy's again and highly recommend them.” - Tracy J.
“Will use them again and will recommend to all my friends.” - Sheila D.
How Long Do Water Heaters Last?
On average a water heater will typically have a life expectancy of 8 to 12 years, depending on whether it’s an electric or gas unit. However, ignoring necessary repairs or regular maintenance, such as the flushing and draining of the unit, can shorten the water heater's lifespan.
The Benefits Of Installing A New Water Heater
Whether your existing water heater needs to be replaced, or you’re moving into your first home and are looking to have one installed for the first time, our Highland Park plumbing professionals will guide you through every step of this process. We are proud to offer comprehensive water heater services to residents of Lake County, Northbrook, and the greater North Shore area, including water heater replacement.
With A New Water Heater You Can Enjoy:
- Increased Energy Efficiency: Almost all newer models of water heaters provide homeowners with a chance to strengthen their house’s overall energy efficiency. New gas-fired water heaters have a very decent .5 to .7 Energy Factor rating. If you have found that your utility bills keep going up while the temperature of your water heater continues to go down, consider an upgrade, from Little Tommy’s Plumbing.
- Better Hot Water Recovery Rate: The “First Hour Rating” of your water heater looks at the time when hot water is in the highest demand in your home. Older water heaters tend to recover less water after the first hour, meaning that if everyone in your family takes a shower within the same timeframe each morning, someone is probably getting left out in the cold. Stop shivering through your showers, with a new hot water heater that has a better recovery rate from Little Tommy’s Plumbing.
- More Space in Your House: Old water heaters generally tend to be clunky and awkward, taking up a ton of room. Modern, more efficient energy water heaters are smaller and rectangular, creating greater storage space and increase accessibility in your home.
There’s Nothing ‘Little’ About Our Savings!
At Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop, we are committed to providing the entire Highland Park community with quality plumbing services, regardless of their budget.
When You Call Little Tommy's Plumbing Shop, You Get:
- Upfront pricing
- Affordable financing solutions
- Warranties on all services
- Access to our new Saver’s Club
- 24/7 emergency service!
Call Tommy’s Plumbing Shop day or night to schedule a water heater installation service with our plumbers in Highland Park, IL! Just dial (847) 443-9115 now, or click here to send us a message online.
Honest & Reliable Service
We are committed to helping you solve your plumbing needs as quickly as possibly.
No matter what you hire us for, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We're not happy unless you are.
Plumbing can be unpredictable. We'll be there to clean up the mess when the unexpected happens.
Transparency is key and we want to make sure you feel confident in our service and your investment.