Highland Park Plumbing Services
A Plumber in Highland Park You Can Rely On
Our family has worked in the plumbing business since 1960 and we're confident in our ability to handle plumbing jobs large and small. At Little Tommy's Plumbing Shop, we take pride in providing stellar service to the residents of North Shore, Winnetka, and Lake County. Whether you need your drains cleaned or an entirely new plumbing fixture installed, we're fully equipped to get the job done right. Our team of Highland Park plumbers focuses on customer satisfaction as much as we focus on quality workmanship. By prioritizing these values, we are able to deliver outstanding service every time.
Call us at (847) 443-9115 and tell us about your Highland Park plumbing services needs. We're here to help!
You Can Count On Us Your Neighborhood Plumber
“Always very helpful, responsive, professional, and friendly.” - Charles T.
“I feel like the always put me first!” - Diane
“Tom did a great job.” - Max M.
“Would use them again in a heartbeat.” - John S.
“As usual, a rapid response by a personable, competent plumber.” - Daniel K.
“Scheduling was easy. Plumber arrived on time and with a smile. ” - Susan H.
“I would definitely use Little Tommy's again and highly recommend them.” - Tracy J.
“Will use them again and will recommend to all my friends.” - Sheila D.
5 Subtle Signs You Need Plumbing Services
1. Animals attracted to your yard - Usually if you have a water leak you'll see a visible stain or an increase in your water bill. But if your sewer line is leaking you might not have any way of noticing, but the animals in your neighborhood will enjoy the nutrient rich soil.
2. Gurgle - A sign that your sewer line is clogged is this gurgle or bubble sound coming from unused plumbing appliances. It happens because the air in your sewer line isn't ventilating and it's forced to come up through your plumbing's water.
3. A dripping faucet - Some dripping water might not seem like a big deal, but it can really add up on your water bill. It's also a huge waste of water so make sure to get in one of our experts in Highland Park plumbing services to fix it.
4. Some cold water in your hot shower - This sometimes happens when there's a leak in your water heater's dip tube that's responsible for bringing cold water into the unit.
5. Your toilet won't stop making noise - Sometimes the chain just needs to be moved from the flapper's seal. If that's not your issue make sure you give your specialists in plumbing services.
Why You Need A Professional Plumber
Plumbing systems should be installed, maintained, and repaired by fully licensed and trained plumbers. When one part of a plumbing system is faulty, it can put stress on the entire system. You may start to notice leaks, clogs, and low water pressure, which are all signs that it's time to call in the plumbing professionals.
At Little Tommy's Plumbing, We Offer:
If you're in need of any of these services, we'll make sure to get you started at a time that's most convenient for you. Our Highland Park plumbers are respectful of your home and time – we pride ourselves on getting the job done effectively and in a timely manner. When you're ready to work with a reputable plumbing company in Illinois, call Tommy today and we're on the way!
Don't hesitate to contact us online or at (847) 443-9115 to schedule Highland Park plumbing services today.
Honest & Reliable Service
We are committed to helping you solve your plumbing needs as quickly as possibly.
No matter what you hire us for, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We're not happy unless you are.
Plumbing can be unpredictable. We'll be there to clean up the mess when the unexpected happens.
Transparency is key and we want to make sure you feel confident in our service and your investment.