Saver's Club at Little Tommy’s Plumbing Shop
A Full Year of Plumbing Cost Savings
Everyone wants to save on home care costs. The ones you don't plan for – like replacing a water heater, unclogging a main sewer line, or repairing a leak on your copper pipe – are especially bothersome. Then, of course, there are the fun things like getting a new kitchen faucet, adding a hot water dispenser, or installing a new rain shower showerhead in your bathroom. Why not save on these and all the service that Little Tommy's Plumbing offers?
Welcome to our new Savers' Club! We've taken a lot into consideration to put this plan together. It offers members a huge savings benefit plus our always great, professional service and warranty.
Learn more about our Highland Park plumbing services and how you can save by contacting us at (847) 443-9115!
Why Join Our Saver’s Club
So what are the benefits of joining the Saver’s Club at Little Tommy’s Plumbing? We’re glad you asked!
Membership perks include:
- Save 12% on all service calls (Payment at service time is required to receive the discount. Does not include remodels, sewer repairs, new projects, etc.)
- Reduced dispatch fee for calls scheduled during our regular hours. ($49 vs $89)
- Pay the regular hour dispatch fee (currently $89) for emergency calls vs. the emergency dispatch fee (currently $239)
- Priority scheduling
- Service reminders via phone call, email, and postcard
- Annual 12-point plumbing inspection (a $229 value) includes:
- Test and inspect every toilet
- Examine every faucet
- Make sure your pop-up assemblies are working
- Inspect all exposed water lines
- Inspect exposed drains for leaks
- Inspect washing machine hoses for wear
- Check outside faucets
- Check exposed gas connections (including barbeque)
- Water heater inspection includes checking for gas and water leaks; check flue pipe; check functionality of the safety valve
- Check home's water pressure
- Inspect clean outs
- Check and tag all emergency shut off valves
Membership is just $175 for the first year, then $99 for each year after. (Note: to receive the $99 price, you must renew before your initial membership expires - no gaps in coverage. Memberships are not discounted. Current MVP clients can convert their coverage for the $99 rate.)
Since we already extend the 12% discount to seniors (age 65 and up), we wanted to do something special so that you can take advantage of all the other perks the club offers. Get the upgraded perks with a $99 membership fee for the first year, and then the rate drops to $80 for each year after. (Note: to receive the $80 price, you must renew before your initial membership expires - no gaps in coverage. Memberships are not discounted.)
Have questions about our Saver’s Club? We have answers! Give us a call at (847) 443-9115 to learn more about our Highland Park plumbing services.
We are committed to helping you solve your plumbing needs as quickly as possibly.
No matter what you hire us for, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed. We're not happy unless you are.
Plumbing can be unpredictable. We'll be there to clean up the mess when the unexpected happens.
Transparency is key and we want to make sure you feel confident in our service and your investment.